WHAT I WORE THIS LFW: AW17....A UNICORN IN SACRED BLUE

26.2.17

Hi guys,

It's been a while since I've done an outfit post, due to the fact that I necessarily don't have a personal photographer such as a blogger "boyfriend" or something.....haha! Yes I'm single and I kinda like it that way.... for now...although I do hope for someone in the near future....I do want to get married and have children and all that stuff...all in good time.

Anyways, lets get back on the topic...I decided this year to collaborate with freelance photographer Ellie Morag. I was on the hunt for a street style photographer because I really wanted to do another OOTD post after like almost never. 

Normally another reason I don't do personal style that often as well, is because I get quite scared asking photographers to take pics for me as I think I might be bothering them or the fact that they might say no....to be honest nobody has ever said no to me, its either their far out of reach or they are always busy and mostly their hard to find....well for me they are.

Here's Day 1:








 



 The trench number is from a British Brand called DAKS. They showcased their AW17 this season...it looked soo good...shame I wasn't there! :( 

Ellie was soo kind she let me do 2 personal style pics, for day 1 and for day 2 and honestly the pics are amazing! She's very talented! I'm hoping to do more street style shoots with her in the future! 

Check her out at: elliemorag.com

Outfit:

Trench Coat: Daks

Jumpsuit: Boohoo

Turtleneck Top: Boohoo

Sunglasses: Primark

Earrings: Topshop

Stay tuned for Day 2....

Photo Credits Ellie Morag.



Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
© It's A Style Fix©. Design by FCD.